Church of the Disciples of Christ

Church of the Disciples of Christ
Church of the Disciples of Christ
Church of the Disciples of Christ
Church of the Disciples of Christ
Built:1880
East Machias, Maine

SCA, p.55:
CHURCH OF THE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST

Lowell Hall designed this Disciples Church situated on the hill below Washington Academy. It was completed in 1881, and is of simple wooden· clapboard construction with a square tower. The church originally had a spire, which was replaced by the present bell tower. .. The Disciples Church is owned by the Washington Academy and is the Albee-Richardson Memorial Building, and is part of the East Machias Historic District. AFN

From National Register of Historic Places East Machias Historic District Nomination Form:
25. Church of the Disciples of Christ built 1880. This building is now owned by Washington Academy and is the Albee-Richardson Memorial Building.

View full list of buildings